Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Go on then - Jade Goody, racist or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on then - Jade Goody, racist or not?

I know I'm sad watching this but the wife is addicted to it and its always on...

Anybody got any feelings on this, personally I cannot believe they have branded her a racist - she is just thick and ignorant, what she has done is nothing worse than Jermaine Jackson did last week when he called Jade "White Trash" - how come thats not racist???

I like the way that Shilpa said last night "I can sympathise with Jade, she has had a hard life" - then goes on to say "I have had my fair share of hardship in my life - I mean some days I havent even seen my parents because they have been working" - and Shilpa thinks she isnt a princess!!! Come into the real world!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I'm in the same boat simon as in i have a missus who is addicted to it. Personally i dont think Jade is racist either, but she is without doubt a bully, and Danielle and Jo are no better either. I also hope this might be the last we see of Jade once she comes out as she has clearly got far too big for her boots.
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

I just hope the bad publicity means that we will get slightly less Big Brother churned out at us via every media possible. I find it sad that such a wanabee's stupid actions have made "front page" news on virtually every newspaper I've seen, every news broadcast and even the web homepages and mobile phone news services.

I for one would not shed a tear if this was the last BB.............ever
      PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

P.S. I forgot to answer the question, I doubt if Jade Goody is really racist at all but just a wanabee being encouraged to be controversial by the whole BB experience.
        I'll bet you could see similar "discussions" going on up and down the country in pubs virtually every night but why televise it?
        PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

totally agree with ejayar waste of space waste of effort.......there surely are more important things to life than reporting crap like that
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

What's worse is that it has even made it onto Talkangling

Comment

The whole programme is complete garbage and Jade is a total embaressment. If she is typical of the young person of today, then God help us. I certainly wont be watching it....total [email protected]!

Comment

I cant believe it has reached these levels. I would rather have a bad days fishing than watch that CRAP.

Jade Goody is to THICK to be a racist.

What a great ploy by the Channel 4 to suck all those punters into watching it and voting just when the ratings were down, how convinient is that and to say we are donating SOME (not all) of the money to charity how big brother of them. IMHO it is progarmes like these that contribute to the young ones into thinking this is what life is really like, just hanging around doing sod all and not contributing to society. I say BAN it sooner the better.

Off me soap box and back on me X3 Box (preston of course)
                Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                ><((((?>
                .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

I cant believe Simon and Steve are blaming their other half's addictions on them having to watch it....admit it...you love it.

you can always go to the pub if you don't want to watch it.....you pair of big girls blouses.....,

Comment

Who and what are you on about?

Comment

Blown out of all proportion, if the Indian girl had called Jade Goody a thick, cockney slapper it wouldn't have even made the papers.

Comment

you are right they dave.

the indian girl winning was a fix to
                        sensas /total angling

Comment

Racism is a two way thing.Its always whites that are denounced as racist.Why arent hate spouting muslim preachers brought to book.I hate BB and definately dont watch it,but i have read the papers,and as usual they have jumped on the bandwagon and tried[and probably succeeded]in destroying 3 girls careers.I also think Jade is a thick idiot,but racist?her dad was coloured,so i dont think so.Three common young women are put in a confined house with a supposed indian actress come princess.She is used to having servants etc so channel 4 knew that would rile some peope,and the girls took the bait and started bitching.If mentioning a pompadom is racist then god help us all.As for the supposed offended women,she didnt seem to think they had been racist and accepted being the winner with great dignity.
                          Just read the paper,another girls inrehab with a nervous disposition.Some papers wont be satisfied unles they top themselves.I think enoughs enough,its tie to worry about more serious things like 8 arrested in birmingham today on terrorist charges,i wonder if jade and co are amongst them.
                          cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                          X