Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Loads to do! Are you keeping busy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's true Colin all the mud on my tackle doesn't make it fish any worse, I think it's me that hinders my gear, not the grime.
    I've never had flu, in fact, I've not had a cold for a while now, all this staying home I think is better for me, a bit of fishing wouldn't go amiss though.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Walked the Jubilee river last week exercising the dog. Spotted a couple of blokes fishing explained to them about the close season and social distancing. They garbled back to me something in Polish. Had a little rant to no avail. Hope the still waters open soon. All the best stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
        It's true Colin all the mud on my tackle doesn't make it fish any worse, I think it's me that hinders my gear, not the grime.
        I've never had flu, in fact, I've not had a cold for a while now, all this staying home I think is better for me, a bit of fishing wouldn't go amiss though.
        When things are back to Normal ,Fishing allowed & travelling allowed .
        Regardless of the fact I no longer fish commercial's , apart from T/A match .
        I will happily come pick you up where ever you live & take you Fishing on a pool .
        If you struggle to get out as your wife is @ work.
        All I need is an address to come get ya .
        Offer is genuine my friend
        Stay safe both
        Col
        Colin

Comment

What a marvelous offer from Big Col, a true gent.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post

When things are back to Normal ,Fishing allowed & travelling allowed .
            Regardless of the fact I no longer fish commercial's , apart from T/A match .
            I will happily come pick you up where ever you live & take you Fishing on a pool .
            If you struggle to get out as your wife is @ work.
            All I need is an address to come get ya .
            Offer is genuine my friend
            Stay safe both
            Col
            A very generous offer Colin, my wife doesn't work, not unless you count the full-time job looking after me. She's my carer.
            As generous as your offer is I'm afraid I will have to decline.
            The main reason being I don't think I would be comfortable having you drive up to Yorkshire for me to wet a line.
            I have no doubt your offer is genuine thankyou Colin, it' something I'll never forget.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
            X