Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Steve bruce/upson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve bruce/upson

Yesterdays mail,Upsons going nowhere.Not bowing down to player power etc.Just put skysports on,upsons going to westham.David gold said its not for the money!Make your mind up blues,another quality player sold.Mind you after the mighty southend turned them over last night they might as well sell them all.I wonder if larry teapot is still grinning?[he couldnt stop after the newcastle rout].And no im not a villa fan,honest.[god help newcastle tonight the a teams landing]
    cornerstone.

Cant understand him leaving, he'll be back in the fizzi pop league before he knows it, and you never know the Blues might pass him on the way up. I hope so cos that'll be another six points for the Villa next season.

Comment

I remember saying that the last time and everything that could go wrong went wrong.The enkelman disaster etc.The only thing o'dreary did for us was to send them down.I spoke to David dunn at a boxing show in wolverhampton.Bluenoses were licking his boots etc,i said i bet you will be at blackburn in january,he didnt answer but just smiled,and we know what happened their.Loyalty?as soon as their injuries are over they plot to move on.Mind you if i was a footballer id be dead jealous of the villa,so i would put in a transfer request and pray the villa wanted me.Just like sutton did.Up the baggies and wolves,and leicester and er derby and stoke and er coventry.Is their anymore midlands teams that i have missed.God help milner tonight.
      cornerstone.

Comment

upson will have a clause in his contract allowing him to leave should west ham go down,loyalty eh!

Comment

stopped grinning a little.... but only a little it will be business as usual Saturday i feel it...its like a quickening inside... i just know...i am already saving for my prem season ticket..were on our way Bring back duggary
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Good bit of buisness by Brucie, he got good money for a very ordinary player.

Comment

After ridgewell on loan from the villa now,he can p..s off.
              cornerstone.

Comment

lol i love it when a villa fan gets touchy....i think he would do well at blues with some class around him.......Bring back duggary
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

He cant get in the villa side now,but our reserves need tightening up.
                  cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                  X