Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Recrystallized Potassium Nitrate and Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recrystallized Potassium Nitrate and Sugar

"Rcandy" is a technique for making a rocket propellant from potassium nitrate and sugar without the necessity of melting either of these components. Instead, they are dissolved and re-crystalized, yielding a stable-burning propellant with interesting molding properties - it can be formed by hand into almost any shape. I believe this to be safer than the traditional method of melting the components together in an oil bath, but that is yet to be proven.

This is a subject close to my heart if any one would like more details please email me and i will explain in more detail .
    i hope this is interesting enough to get selected for the carp vader prize
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

sorry i forgot to add......
    Please note that I do NOT recommend making this propellant in a home kitchen. I hope one day to have a well-documented safety program such that moderate amounts can be safely made in a kitchen. The risk of an accident may not be any greater in a kitchen than a workshop, but the consequences are more likely to be catastrophic.
    i thank you

Comment

i tried this at barston this week in my method mix first cast went over 200 yards and just a small eruption as it landed well more like an explosion well actually it was like a depth charge going off and the guy opposite (where it landed) screamed. i have decided not to use it again till the intersites ( he was a big son of a gun to i just reeled in very slowly whistling ) on the plus side.... it would be good to bal in on the canal....just as a boat went past...sorry sorry i was kidding honest

Comment

Larry you better watch out the anti-terror police will be round your house confiscating your rocket fuel.
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Larry you semi latent terrorist!!
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

tried this at barston this week in my method mix first cast went over 200 yards and just a small eruption as it landed well more like an explosion well actually it was like a depth charge going off and the guy opposite (where it landed) screamed.

should have told him you where using DYNAMITE BAITS

Comment

ohhhh i missed that one.....ill get it in somewhere.........nice one ridgey

Comment

I always thought you were a muslim extremist Larry. .
                http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X