Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Man Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Flu

I'm suffering from a severe bout of 'man flu' at the moment. I've tried all the usual remedies, Brandy, Whiskey, off the shelf medicines etc, but to no avail.

I was wondering if there are any 'kill or cure' Fishermans Cures you may know of for this debilitatng disease.

nowt to do with that cold beer you had on friday night was it!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Darran my recipe for man flu is home made onion soup, the recipe is simple 3lb onions sliced thinly, lightly fried add these to a stock made out of bovril cubes and two tea spoons of marmite, simmer for around half an hour, and serve well seasoned with black pepper, after several servings you will start to feel better, but even your best friends will ignore you.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

can't imagine the smell after all that Brian dose that mean his missus has to leave till he is better lol

Comment

Its that good Brian that I make a gallon at a time, good job the wife likes it as well

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Tried the Onion method, just gave me gas and ear ache from her in doors

Might give the goose grease and mustard rub a go

Comment

Heard that Ellimans rubbing oil for horses can do the trick, whiffs a bit

Comment

If there really was a cure somebody would be making millions
                Just get on with it & under no circumstances admit any weakness to the missus

Comment

Working...
                X