Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cafe Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Directory

Can a moderator please make this a sticky thread.#
    Hi you looking for a place to have a good brekkie before a match but dont know where well here it is
    My contribution is
    Sandall Park Cafe
    Thorne Road
    Doncaster
    01302 730700
    DN2 5DZ
    not the most comfy place but a very good brekkie for the money and is fresh cooked just for you hehehe prices are very reasonable with two sizes of breakkies a std one and a large one prices are very good but do not include tea or coffee
    close to the M18 so good access
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Transport Cafes Truck Stops Lorry Parks
    there`s a bucket load of Cafe`s for you
    [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Mev and Sue's

Billet Road, Walthamstow
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Lins Cafe (Acorn )
        George Henry Rd
        Droitwich
        worcs

good brekkie for money

Comment

would be good to also include opening times and if open Sat/Sun and a phone number if possible in case a club want book a lot of breeakfasts.

Comment

Working...
          X