Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Anybody here own a PS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here own a PS3?

If so and if you play games online, add me (wwonder)
    I mostly play:
    Fight Night Round 4
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
    Tiger Woods 09
    Call Of Duty 4 & 5
    Moto GP

I'm rubbish at them all but a good way to unwind after a defeat in a fishing match
    Last edited by hustler; 22 July 2009, 11:11 PM.
    If heaven doesn't allow fishing, I aint going !!

I'm more a PC online gamer myself......shoot em ups COD, Battlefield type stuff.
    Cant wait for new Operation Flashpoint 2 to come out or the new COD Modern Warfare 2 later this year.
    Im nearly 40 and yes a great way to unwind.

Neilio.
    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

neilio - love that avatar animation... where you get it and can I use it legally on me website?
      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Im sure I pinched it from photobucket, so it should be ok.

Neilio.

Comment

hiya chaps,
          play all the COD and battlefield stuff. just downloaded battlefield 1943 which will keep me busy till COD modern 2 comes out. my username is tubedude123. hope to see you out there !

Comment

Gears of war for me on the 360 used to be on live but dont really have the time now JCRAWKS was my live name
            some of the online sessions were brilliant although I was never ereally that good just good fun.
            [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]
            [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

call of duty modern warfare and world at war on line PS3 only thing in life preceeded by carling extra cold,fishing,my staffordshire bull terrier,kids,wife lol !!!! user name is "halfirishredun". lets get a clan going with the tag "FISH" OR "TA" ????
              Sean Hanrahan

Comment

I can just see a Talk angling clan lolol

Comment

Working...
                X