Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Worst experience at the dentist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst experience at the dentist

I ask this question as Gordon Brown apparently had a root canal yesterday without any injections (to prove how hard he is) but stated it was because he had to do a speech later that day!

Come on then guys and girls - who has had the worst experience or most pain at the dentist?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Dentists are a thing of the past round here. Not a hope of finding an NHS dentist. Grrrrrr !

Comment

The biggest pain is in the wallet these days.

Comment

The school dentist who drilled a tooth without anaesthetic and slapped me across the face when I moved! I had the last (only) laugh the filling fell out when I was rinsing my mouth!!
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Went to the dentist on monday for the first time in 3 years. Check up was fine so he said he was going to clean my teeth as there was a bit of a tartar build up. Anyway the dozy assistant wasnt paying attention with the suction tube so my mouth filled up with blood, water and bits of tartar and I had to jump up from the chair and spit it out in the sink before I choked.

To make matters even worse the wife was in the room as she had her check up just before me and she almost wet herself laughing so much.

Comment

i had my wisdom teeth taken out both on the same day aswell as a filling talk about pain when the anaesthetic wears off and trying to talk when your whole mouth is numb.

Comment

Working...
            X