Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

decking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decking advice

hi guys
    ive justknocked down my snooker room and left with a big gap in garden now ,ive decided to deck it
    area is 27ft x 18ft i just want flat decking nothing fancy with steps or cut outs
    what i want to know is this a easy job to do can i do it myself?
    wheres best cheapest place to get decking from?
    is any chippies on here could do it at a reasonble price?

your thoughts?
    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Don't go to B & Q. I did and some old git dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking!!!!
    Fortunately I got the first punch in and that was the end of that. Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.
    I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

Probably the best part of a grand for materials si!
      Plus labour
      But if you aint having balustrade and steps i think you could do it yerself!
      HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Bytheway,you musta been out yer mind to get rid of a snooker room to have a decking area
        HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

take a look at fleabay m8,i found some local last year and decked out an area 25ft x 15ft, decking only cost 130quid brand new,spent nearly 60 quid on bloody screws thou

Comment

Working...
          X