Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Soldiers abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldiers abroad

I thought i,d start this thread just to show support to our brave lads Fighting overseas.Please leave your comments. No debates on the war thanks. To all our Lads Be safe.

All I can say is that you lads are doing a brill job and please never forget that the VAST MAJORATY of this country are proud of what you do please never forget this as the British Army is the BEST in the world
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Agree with the two above posts,being ex forces i know the lift you get when you know that people at home are supporting you.Big respect also to all the people who turn out at Wotton Basset to pay their respects to our fallen heros . i tihnk they represent the whole country with pride and dignity.To all serving members of our armed forces overseas i pray to god for a safe and speedy return home to your families.RESPECT TO YOU ALL.

Comment

How many lives cold have been saved by this gutless / callous government if the forces had the gear they really need?

Comment

Originally posted by Roachman View Post
          How many lives cold have been saved by this gutless / callous government if the forces had the gear they really need?
          My Grandson buys most of his own gear and he's lost 3 friends recently in Afghanistan all young lads, God bless them all.
          The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

I served in iraq in 2003 on 'telic 2' on attachment to an infantry company. My thoughts are often on events in Afghanistan. Whatever your political slant the lad and lasses on operational tours deserve our FULL support.
            Last edited by luckypiker; 18 August 2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Just a word or two to let the brave people know,who are fighting for the cause in Afganistan and whereever else in the world they may be...me and my family salute you all ,and wish you all a safe and speedy return to your families and friends,wherever you may be,you are not forgotten.ps it's my wifes birthday so have a drink on us.
              Last edited by Mickangler; 18 August 2009, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roachman View Post
                Maybe they should've sent a few city bankers over there - there'd have been no shortage of funds from the government then !

Here's wishing a safe return to them all.

Comment

Working...
                X