Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

This made me smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made me smile

Imagine winning a race and the organisers called you up to have a look to see if you was a woman or a bloke lol

Well its happened at this years Athletics world champs, you gotta admit he or she does look a little suspect

Sprinter's sex called into question

Yahoo!7 - August 19, 2009, 2:11 pm Getty Images ©

Young South African women's sprinter Caster Semenya's gender has been brought in to question at the IAAF Athletics World Championships in Berlin.
    Pics: Is Semenya a man?
    The 18-year-old 800m contender is a newcomer on to the world athletics scene and has turned heads with her muscular build and traces of facial hair.
    The Sydney Morning Herald reported that the IAAF is testing the athlete in an attempt to confirm her sex. She will undergo physical checks as well as a genetic screening.
    IAAF rules are explicit in stating athletes must be entirely female to compete in women's races.
    Officials were scheduled to meet overnight Tuesday Australian time, to decide whether the teenager would be able to compete in the 800m final on Wednesday.
    The powerfully-built runner easily won her semi-final on Monday evening.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Its DROGBA !!!!

Comment

LOL yeah well the race kics off in 3 minutes
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Think I need to go to spec savers if that a woman
        A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Well he or she won by a mile, I wonder what checks the IAAF will ask for lol

Our Girl Jenny Meadows got the bronze cracking result for her so so close to silver
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]
          [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I was watching the 200mtrs qualifiers for the final and half of the "women" looked just as suspect, you wouldn't want a right hook of a few of them.
            Steve Davies

Comment

I wonder if the first 5 letters of her surname are a clue? lol

Comment

Thats definately a bloke I see the interveiw tonight the voice is all wrong more muscles than Arnie adams apple looks a tad dodgy but he must have had the chop or used a bulldog clip
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

The mother of Caster Semenya has expressed her outrage at her daughter having to under go a gender test. She said "This is a real kick in the b*****ks for my daughter

Comment

best of both

brings a whole new meaning to the words fk you as its got both sets of organs

Comment

Working...
                    X