Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what do i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do?

The company i work for has told all associates that whatever i can raise for charity (birmingham childrens hospital/RNLI/another i cant remember) they will spledge the same.

What can i do to raise some money?

The obvious answer is to run a charity match, but to be succesful it also needs a good raffle run alongside of it, for that you need lots of prizes donated and they are not easy to come by, most of the big supermarkets will donate something, you will of course need a venue that affords the facilty to set the prizes out ready for the draw after the match. Ideally you need the match venue for free and then all the normal peg fees can go towards the charity, I would set a modest target rather than try to raise several thousands thereby reducing your workload.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Bri.

I probably will do something involving fishing but i was thinking more for the lads i work with, they have some, lets say, NOT poverty stricken customers so i need to find a way of getting some money off them.

Comment

Working...
      X