Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Gypsy camps in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gypsy camps in your area?

Anyone got any travellers camps in their area - we had a new one set up three weeks ago, apparently they bought the land at auction.

Having bought this bit of agricultural land on the Thursday, on the Friday 100's of them decended and by the Sunday night they had built a proper road to it, built 20 pitches all with electric and water! Now it looks like a mini village all of its own! Obvioulsy this is all illegal and the local council is going crackers along with the residents of the village and surprise surprise the crime rate has gone through the roof!

Cant see them being moved on now though can you?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Get on to your local MP, with a general election nearly upon us it might galzanise them into action

Comment

were not all bad simon some of us even have internet connectios and work for a living and sometimes pay tax
      I want an end peg

Comment

hi jay, i can understand you having an internet connection, and even working for a living, but paying tax well that's bang out of order.
        nice one mate
        cheers
        dave

Comment

Bake em a cake and take it round, welcome them to the area, then walk away slowly when a safe distance away detonate the explosives hidden in said cake!!

Comment

i would bake them 2 cakes full of explosives,,,???????

"TO BE SURE, TO BE SURE"!

:cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

They set up camp close to the old hill canal a few years ago. their worse than the poles for nicking and eating fish
              Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
              If you havnt got a good partner.
              Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

should go at night an burn em out
                work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

we have the same here, a load of em have bought a field and turned it onti a camp , they are allready banned from the pubs because they been causing trouble, i say get the local farmer to drive straight through the camp with his &&&& spreader on full pelt, if that dont work set fire to the dirty theiving gits

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
                    Anyone got any travellers camps in their area - we had a new one set up three weeks ago, apparently they bought the land at auction.

Having bought this bit of agricultural land on the Thursday, on the Friday 100's of them decended and by the Sunday night they had built a proper road to it, built 20 pitches all with electric and water! Now it looks like a mini village all of its own! Obvioulsy this is all illegal and the local council is going crackers along with the residents of the village and surprise surprise the crime rate has gone through the roof!

Cant see them being moved on now though can you?
                    If they're Paddy travellers Simon, buy em a couple of shovels & they'll dig your next lake out a lot cheaper than the first !... just keep em topped up with ale & remember to tell em when to stop diggin

Comment

Drive past the one near to Junc 26 southbound M1 every mornin,and this morn they was burning rubber /copper wire at 6.0 am,i ask ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X