Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

XBOX360 v Nintendo Wii v PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX360 v Nintendo Wii v PS3

Well then guys - seeing as so many of you spend so long in the arcade which of the gaming machines do you think is best?

Can you justify paying £400++ for the new PS3?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

NO! Xbox 360 all the way!

Comment

same here xbox360 rules the gaming world

Comment

More of a 'Etchasketch' , man me self!, also good at ping pong on the telly in the 70's.

Comment

Got an old Xbox, chipped with a 200gb hard drive. have over 40 games on it courtesy of a certain video rental store.

Apparently the new xbox can be chipped to play cheap copied games, but not sure about the hard drive and saving games on it yet though.

Comment

Yeah the new XBOX360 can be flashed to play copied games, the media to copy the games is dual layer discs (see my business site DVD-and-media.com blank dvd recordable disc products) Sorry but I am not adverse to a little shameless self promotion!

Obviously I do not condone the copying of any copyrighted materials although the consumer is legally entitled to make a backup of their discs.

Nobody on here bought the Wii or ordered a PS3 yet?
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

as a quick update, modding a 360 results in a that console being banned from xbox live, just set up a rental account online with lovefilm or the like, tenner a month and perfectly legal.
              i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

I was scratching my head there wondering where you got £400 for a PS3 from.....then clocked the post date!

Anyway..

Wii, good for the kids, and apart from Res and Zelda, not really a serious machine.

PS3...by far the best console IMO. Does everything perfectly.

XBOX..Owned one for 6 months, only ever played gotham, and that was still not a patch on Gran Tourismo on PS2.

XBOX 360...Tried one, turned it off after an hour and gave it back. Horrible feel to the OS and game front end. Can't even remember the game I tried, halo probably, felt too animated.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

xbox 360 all the way .
                  xbox live passes my time in the winter when fishing has gone slow.
                  "Where's my landing net handle?" :eek::eek:

Comment

PS3 does it all for me...but I wanted a blue ray player aswell so ended up with the PS3....not dissapointed.
                    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

ps3 had 3 xbox 360 and 3 have had the red ring thing so i had enough very happy with ps3 got a limited edition one

Comment

Working...
                      X