Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The best Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Van

Hi Guys and Girls,

What in your opinion is the best van for an angler?

I want something the tackle goes in easy and isnt very slow (I would like a nice quick van) ... any ideas which vans I should be looking at?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

The best vehicle I had was a 2ltr Transit diesel, it had extra seats fitted in the back and still left plenty of room for the tackle with four or five up, economy wise it was 40 miles/gallon.
    Last edited by Brian G; 26 March 2007, 06:42 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

i had a iveco mini artic...loads of room for tackle and when you dropped the back it was like a formula one nice tool....but i would suggest the berlingo style bit of both comfort and room
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

The Berlingos are a bit slow though arent they or do they do a fast version?
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

used to drive an astra 1.8 diesel van where i used to work was on an x plate. very very nippy if u can still get hold of em.

Comment

pergeot got a 2litre hdi deisel in it pretty quick..........ha ha ha 60 is quick for me remember
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

vauxhall vivaro crewcab

Comment

Went my grandson a few weeks ago in his works tranny very smart tool must say it was a bit swift its a new model

Comment

A low roof one so you can get into fishery car parks with gypo bars on the gate. Go for a pick up with a removeable body and have the best of both worlds or register with the CV show at NEC next month and get a free ticket and then blag food / drink all day off the manufacturers and see them all in one place

Comment

Never used a van, always used estates, at present i've got a Mondeo 2.0L Ghia, and it gobbles up 3 sets of match gear, no probs.

Comment

Working...
                    X