Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Talkangling updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talkangling updates

Everytime I open my email I get about a dozen updates from Talkangling. How do I stop them as it is becoming very anoying.

I agree with you but i cant work out how to stop them either.
    Help our e-mail boxes getting full please Brian or Simon

Thanks

Comment

Roy,
      Click on ''User CP'' tab top left hand side of the board.When u have opened the tab click on ''edit options'' in the control panel. In the ''Messages & notification'' box u will see an option called ''default thread subscription mode''. Open the box and change to no email notification.
      You will not get anymore emails when somebody reply's to your threads
      [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

ANyone who still struggles to find this option send me a PM and I will adjust your account settings for you.
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Paulscatt
          Roy,
          Click on ''User CP'' tab top left hand side of the board.When u have opened the tab click on ''edit options'' in the control panel. In the ''Messages & notification'' box u will see an option called ''default thread subscription mode''. Open the box and change to no email notification.
          You will not get anymore emails when somebody reply's to your threads
          Cheers Scatty ,,,,hopefully thats sorted it.

Comment

I have followed the instructions, and my profile says 'no email notification'.
            I am still getting notifications, although not as many as before. Is this because it only works for posts which are made since I edited my profile?

Comment

Dont know about that chap - could be right.... send me an email after next weekend if its still happening.
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
              X