Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

England v Andorra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Andorra

Well then chaps - predict the score here, what do you think will happen tonight... one of my friends has bet £50 on the draw at 33-1 - looks like reasonable odds to me!

I'm guessing we will win 2-0 but even that would be an appauling result against Andorra and Steve McClown should be sacked!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

After the dismal draw on Saturday, England will bounce back big style tonight, i'm going for 5-0, and really, against a bunch of amatuers it should be at least that.

Comment

Well I was bloody close with my 2-0 prediction until Nugent slotted home from 2 inches out in the last minute!

What did everyone think to the performance?
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Even tho they won I think I think they where trash.

Comment

match

if thats the best that our team of so called superstars can do against a team of part time players they should all be droped and give players who would take pride in wearing the shirt a chance

Comment

Why did that knob mcclaren bother to take gareth barry?Even when we were 2-0 up against that shower,he still wouldnt give him a few minutes on the pitch.If barry played for Man utd or chelsea he would be a regular starter on his club form.Its erricson in disguise,another yes man.He should go now,but so should the FA.Put allardice in charge,and let him sort these prima donnas out.Drop lampard and rooney for a start,and play people in their club positions,not the square pegs in round holes tactics that seem to have taken over england.
            cornerstone

Comment

Give Johnson a run of matches alongside Nugent. These two are more hungry than anyone else, remember Miroslav Klose only made the german national team after national outcry. He came from nowhere and look at the impact he had for them. Move heaven and earth to get Scholes and Beckham back and make the latter play on the right. Joe Cole on the left when available, Gerrard as Gerrard or as a centre forward option daft as it may sound. At least you know he'd make a concerted effort to get on the end of things. If he moves up then Carrick plays hold. Keeper picks himself unfortunately, back line not sure but Woodgate must figure somewhere. We need competent footballers not just defenders.
              MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Load of old tosh, i was ready for putting my foot through the tele in the first half, the under 21 lads could have done better, mind you, the ref was about as much use as a chocolate kettle.

Comment

i agree with cornerstone except I dont think weve got a good english manager s o i'd get a very good foriegner in
                  :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
                  [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Working...
                  X