Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

World Cup South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup South Africa

Anyone going to the world cup next year now that we have qualified?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

would love to but I am guessing tickets will be hard to come by...I think a BBQ with friends and lots of beer will have to suffice, plus its winter over there at that time of year!
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

save your money

a world cup in south africa considering all the trouble over there muggins stabbings and shootings its hardly a place you would want to go after saving your hard earned cash dont get me wrong i wish our boys every success but for me i would rather watch it from home come on england

Comment

ticket and draw allocation come out in december,im defiantly going 12 of us going and we are bang up for it,as for the muggings and stabbings its just like staying at home as i have to say now our country has been ruined by soft judges crap goverments and to many immigrants PHEW GOT THAT OF MY CHEST ........................

COME ON ENGLAND

Comment

totaly agree

true true true come on england

Comment

i am lucky my accommodation is already sorted .....just got to find some money from somewhere.........its coming home
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
              ticket and draw allocation come out in december,im defiantly going 12 of us going and we are bang up for it,as for the muggings and stabbings its just like staying at home as i have to say now our country has been ruined by soft judges crap goverments and to many immigrants PHEW GOT THAT OF MY CHEST ........................

COME ON ENGLAND
              Nice one Kev!
              But disagree about our country, take a good look around over there and you will see our country IS the best in the world,hopefully on the footy pitch aswell!
              HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

fair comment mate just speaking from experience COME ON ENGLAND

Comment

Working...
                X