Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

clique..y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clique..y

i read a post yesterday that said we are cliquey...does any one else think this is true...some posts dont get answered because no one knows the answer.... but in general i thought we did alright with answering posts...is it true.... could it possibly be true...
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Cliquey? Nah! I don't post regulary but any posts I have started, with questions or not, have been responded to. There could be questions that remain unanswered because people who may have the answers don't visit the forum that often, if so a couple of nudges back to the top of the post listings may bring dividends. But cliquey is not a fair comment imho.

Comment

I dont believe there are any cliques on this site, we do have two categories of users, one is a small band of regular posters who will try and answer questions to the best of their ability, not always possible if it is venue specific, the other is those that browse the site and for whatever reason dont or very rarely post, perhaps they dont feel qualified to answer, one thing is sure those of us who have met up for the matches that are run by the site know there is no clique in operation.
      I think the poster who intimated that there may be one is having a technical problem with replies to his PMs hopefully we can resolve his problem.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X