Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

ford cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford cars

as this is the right bit too post anyone own a ford mondoe a do they like em and b are they reliable becuse my dad just spent 9200 and the g/box went is this common fault and ford cars or is this a rare case?

need help pls

Comment

Its a bit like fishing tackle mate,one mans meat is another mans poison,for my part im now on my 14th ford ,the last 3 mondeo estates,like any cars ive had one or two problems but in general have found them to be excellent(and the mondeo estate is imo the ultimate fishing vehicle,but theyve screwed up the load space on the letest model)for what its worth thats my opinion.Regards Peter.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

thansk buddy my dad just bought it and loves the car then the gearbox bearing whent ouch never mind will be done soon but thnks for reply

Comment

had 3 mondeos and never had gearbox go, clutches yes but never gear box

Comment

ok cool thanks its a realy nice car mind u it shout be for near 10000

Comment

Working...
            X