Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote control

I TOOK THE TV REMOTE CONTROL FISHING WITH ME AND LEFT THE TV ON SKY SPORTS NEWS AND CHILD LOCK, WHICH MEANT THAT 'ER INDOORS HAD TO SIT AND WATCH SKY SPORTS NEWS ALL DAY. IT WAS A STUPID THING TO DO AND I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN.
    EVER.

I have had to make this public apology or the wife was going to ban me from fishing. I was in a rush and picked up the remote instead of my mobile. Come on guys its easily done!!! I told the wife she should have phoned me (that only made it worse, she has no sense of humour sometmes!!)
    I will have to make it up to her somehow. I haven't the REMOTEST idea what to do for a CHANGE.
    Anyone got any ideas?

jimbo
    i would start with a box of chocolates and some flowers
    then dinner out then some money for some shoes/clothes
    then do the house work for the next month and promise
    not to do it again that might start to mend to trouble your in m8

Comment

i wud rather she hit me than do all that housework why not buy her a sense of humour---lol good luck
      work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Originally posted by mac37 View Post
        jimbo
        i would start with a box of chocolates and some flowers
        then dinner out then some money for some shoes/clothes
        then do the house work for the next month and promise
        not to do it again that might start to mend to trouble your in m8
        she can't have chocolates cos she's on a diet (she didn't know but I have just told her lol)
        She can't have flowers cos she suffers from hay fever.
        She can't have dinner out (see chocolates, same reason)
        She can't have clothes/shoes(same reason as chocolate and dinner)well, she wont know wot size she's gonna be.
        I couldn't begrudge her the pleasure of the housework ( she LOVES doing it.)
        I have already apologised publicly, so it appears I am home free. RESULT. lol

Comment

Next time you go fishing turn off the gas and pull the fuses out of the consumer unit, this way the weight will drop off her and it will be like dating a new woman and you will save a small fortune in to the bargin

Comment

hahahaha.....thats just pricless jimbo!! Sort of thing i would do

Comment

Working...
            X