Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shock and drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock and drama

I was fishing with some of my mates and and we was catching a few fish.

Suddenly i turned around and I saw this man rolling down a hill. Me and my friends looked in shock like what the hell was going on. His wife was there and she shouted are you going to f*****g help then two of my friends helped him back on his boat. His wife explained that he had to much to drink. I was still sitting there like like a idot with my mouth still open.

I was sea fishing for mackerel.There was people next to us gutting the fish and throwing into the sea. Suddenly a massive seal appeared I didnt know we had them in this country so you can imagine I was a bit shocked . When people was reeling in fish the seal atarted chasing them.

Talk to me about any of these storys on the chatsite my name is match master check my blogs as well.

Why should you get it in the neck off his wife when his predicament was self inflicted? If she had spoken to me like that I would of just turned back round and left them to it

Comment

Working...
    X