Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Driving on the Motorways tonight??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving on the Motorways tonight??

Just a word of warning - as I write this it is 10 to 4 on Thursday afternoon - our courier company just called me to say there are 20-40 mile tailbacks on nearly every major motorway in the country!!!

Obviously everyone has thought I will get away for the weekend and miss the traffic - just make sure you check where you are going before you leave tonight!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Oh shucks!! Hope it clears up before Sunday morning!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Its all those bl**dy caravans there must have been 5 or 6 i saw on M5 today with shredded tyres or wheels fallen off

Comment

And all them boats on the cuts,it just gets worse

Comment

you dont like caravans then Billy
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

There was a tailback on the M1 from Sheffield to Nottingham, about 32 miles.

Comment

Its not the caravans so much as the cap wearing idiots who pull them with totally unsuitable cars. But there again your right i do not like caravans, so much so that when i was a kid and in fact last year as well to impress the missus when we went camping (my son wanted to go) i lobbed a few slices of bread on all the surrounding caravan roofs boy was is noisy at first light and seagull crap everywhere

Comment

Working...
              X