Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Watch ENGLAND on the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch ENGLAND on the internet

Is there anyone else that thinks this idea of only showing the England vs Ukraine on the internet is beyond a joke...

They want you to pay £4.95 to watch it and there is NO WAY the bandwidth will cope, it will keep crashing and probably there will be a denial of service attack and nobody will see the game!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Be like to good old days, when it was the radio or not at all, just the odd few seconds on Pathe News at the pictures. The radio quality was not always that great either and was passed along telephone cables, often sounding like it was down a long tunnel
    Fortunately it is a who cares less match, and nows the time for Cappello to give one or two fringe players a run out.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

I was listening to Talk Sport yesterday, and they reckon its the Ukraine FA that have priced the game out of the pockets of the "normal" TV channels..
      Setanta had agreed to pay the £2million they wanted for the rights, and seeing as they have gone up the swanny, the Ukrainians still want the same amount. Seeing as theres nothing in the game for us they dont wanna pay anything like that, Im sure the bbc offered to stump up the original offer of 1/2 a m they had bid but that was turned down flat.

I must say though that i remember the first game on SKY Tv, and the uproar around that, It wont be long before the internet is THE place to watch all major games..Pubs and clubs will soon have the technology to drag the internet games and show em on a large screen..

On a slightly different note Britain lags behind so badly in the world of internet, i watched the gadget show 2 yrs ago and the average house in Japan had a connection of 40meg!!
      Whilst were still struggling to pull 2meg.
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

£10 after friday evening ..i am absolutley up in arms and its limited to 1 million vievers i am told
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

There will be lots of feeds on the net for this if you know where to look, and it wont cost you a fiver either!!

Comment

Mark my words, there is NO WAY they can push that amount of bandwidth - and you reckon its for 1 million viewers!!

The following day they are going to be inundated with 900,000 unsatisfied customers! There response will be "well its not our fault its your rubbish internet provider" - I would be interested to know what the ISP's think of it - imagine BT are absolutely s****ing themselves!

This is a disaster waiting to happen - no doubt the FA will then pass the blame onto the ukrainians and say they are in the dark ages and it was their fault etc... my point would be someone at the FA should have their head on the chopping block on monday morning for agreeing to this. Whoever the techie guy is that says he can make this work must be already applying for another job!!
            Simon Young
            Admin

Comment

cockney - perhaps you would like to share with the other members the "places to look" and save us all the fiver!
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

dont waste your money and watch leeds thump st helens again
                nige cooke

Comment

The less football on the telly the better..... oops, did I say that out loud?
                  [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Oneabung.

Im sure Justin TV will have a feed online for this..??
                    Effort = Reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
                      cockney - perhaps you would like to share with the other members the "places to look" and save us all the fiver!
                      i should think this site will show it oneabung.
                      LiveFooty V 2.1-|Free Live Sport Stream|Live Footy|Live Free Football|Premier League|Gratis|BundesLiga|LFP|EPL|CL|SPL|Seria A|Cricket|Tennis

Comment

myp2p.eu
                        justintv.com

theres lots of them, been watching live sat premiership matches for a few yrs now on the net there are more and more channels appearing almost weekly, go to the right one and you even get the english commentators.

Comment

try iraqgoals or justintv for live streams :-)

Comment

This will be a rip off as it says at the begining of post save your fiver and buy extra bait instead
                            [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
                            [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]:D [SIZE="5"][B]My New Fishing Rod [/B][/SIZE]:D[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Comment

JustinTV is very poor and usually just shows adverts for other adverts. If you log on though and keep an eye on the little chat rooms attatched to the screen somebody will inevitably post up a link to a working stream. You could also try IraqGoals or myP2P. I know for certain I wont be paying for it.
                              [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X