Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A Jobs Worth ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Jobs Worth ????

I was so gobsmaked when I read this I just had to pass it on
    Schoolboy banned from buying pack of Wine Gums... for being too young to drink | Mail Online
    What are your thoughts
    A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work?????:p:eek:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pmsl lol whats the point they dont even contain wine lol totally ridicolous
    :DFishinG Is GooD,CatchinG Is BetteR:D

Comment

Kids shouldnt be allowed to buy wine gums. Its the start of a long road to ruin. Call them some thing else if you want kids to eat them
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Originally posted by rive t View Post
        Kids shouldnt be allowed to buy wine gums. Its the start of a long road to ruin. Call them some thing else if you want kids to eat them

Dead right Rive T, thats how I started drinking. One wine gum leads to two then three...

before you know it your in and out of the local off licence and selling the television to pay for your addiction

Comment

I ate four packets to see if i could get drunk no is the answer wont be byuing them again L.O.L

Comment

The kid was that shocked he forgot to pay for his fags
            The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Working...
            X