Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

grapghics cards aka video cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grapghics cards aka video cards

nvidia gtx295 vs the ati 4680 what one do you think is better ?

nvidia everytime

Comment

Wow what do you plan to do with it? Gaming? I would 100% go for the nvidia to many issues with ATI cards

Comment

i struggle with my bank card....let alone nvidia or ATI...cant get a pic on TSB at all
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Nvidia every time

Comment

ATi graphic cards are crap, even had trouble downloading up to date drivers when the card goes haywire !- here's a thought they must be cheap cos they're in most pc's for sale in pc world,comet,curry's etc......
            Sean Hanrahan

Comment

sorry guys was not clear on that i already have 2 gtx295 in sli and wounded if anyone had ati and found them better the the nvidia and btw my graphics cards are awwsom but taliking to some gamers and they recon that ati are better just wounder d if anyone else found this

Comment

No no no, 2x gtx in sli should be amassing. If you are having problems with low fps then you have a bottle neck on your motherboard or maybe a cooling issue. I have 2x 8800 gtx in sli with no problems and get 90-115 fps on most new games with all the bells and whistles on. A mate of mine built my pc about 2 years ago and he did a brilliant job. What some people dont realize is that you cant just stick 2 top notch graphics cards on to any old mother board and hope that they will perform effortlessly. They probably do but the hold up is else where.

Comment

Always been an ATI man so i'll go with them

Recently upgraded and put 2x 4850 2gb in crossfire in new system and ive got to say they are amazing. You can chuck anything you want at them and they look at you and say ''more please''

Comment

ok guys im not finding low fps my system benchmarks where as i could only dream right but all i was asking is if anyone has used both ati and nvidia or just nvidia or just ati and if so how did they find it also 115 fps is faster then eye speed dude never listen too a fps reader of xfire or anything like that they are all incorrect mate a xbox 360 throws out about 45-35 ure avg good card will throw out 80 at max o and btw in case you're wondering my cpu is a i7 940 so no chance of bottlenecking and my g/card runs at 36c on avg and cpu at 23-50 so not overheating buddy but thanks for youre reply dude
                    Last edited by adrianluvsfishing; 6 November 2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X