Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dslr for begginers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dslr for begginers

anyone into there photography on here im looking for a starter digital slr after xmas to hopfully get some decent pictures during matches next year ect has any body got one they would reccomend? thanks lewis
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

The canon and nikon ones are very good beginners ones mate. Not up to date with models now as they update every year.

I have a little olympus Camedia C5050 - this is a 'hybrid' camera, not a compact but not an slr, but takes some amazing pictures, especially close ups in macro mode- may be worth getting a second hand one of these to get you into it a before shelling out for a dslr??? . It is 5megapixels, which is more than sufficient unless you want to blow pis up bigger than A4. Here is a pic I took of a tench egg down a microscope then zoomed and re-framed on the camera!

Let us know what you decide. if I can help any more, I'll do me best

Regards
    Phil
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

thanks mate ill look into that one now

Comment

If you realy want the interchangeable lens facility the canon and nikon both do entry level dslrs, but it might be worth looking at a bridge camera,there are plenty on the market now with proper viewfinder and massive focal(not digital) zooms, lumix and fuji both have some fantastic models on the market,if you live anywhere near Brum Ihave a fuji 3000 you could borrow to try out, its way below the spec of the new breed but may give you the feel for this type of camera.Regards Peter.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

FF two minds with a single thought. lol

Comment

Doh, didnt look a t profile (senile) but the offer stands if you get across this way.

Comment

thanks for te offer mate lol ive seen the fuji s9500 or the fuji s9600 have you seen these whats you thoughts on them most people selling them are moving upto dslr so seems a good starter camera ? thanks

Comment

I have a finepix 5000 the forerunner to the ones you mention, i baught a minolta dslr because i already had 6 compatible lenses or would definately have gone for an upgrade in the fuji range,i had the misfortune to go base over apex into 6ft of water camera in hand, and the 5000 still works as well as the day i bought it (over £300.00),so yes mate i would reccomend to anyone.

Comment

thanks ill look into the s9500 or the s9600 there dosent seem to be much in them as far as i can see thanks for the info

Comment

Fuji FinePix S1500fd 10MP Digital Camera - Tesco.Direct Take alook at this one mate.

Comment

I love that little olympus - when in macro mode, you can get as close as 3cm to your subject. No interchangeable lenses, but you can get extra magnifier things that screw onto the existing lens.

I have a canon eos 40D now, which is classed, I think, as 'semi professional'. Love it, but can't afford the lenses I'd like, lol!!
                      [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

thanks for the link what is the best rechargable batteries to get for cameras like these? thanks

Comment

I use kodak but any quality brand will do,but buy plenty you get through them pretty quick,i have 3 sets for each camera, 1 in use 1 sapare 1 on charge so i always have 2 sets with the camera at least.

Comment

im just looking into the s200exr ment to be top of its range with lithion batteries so should be better

Comment

7dayshop.com - Online Store Nice kit very good spec,massive optical zoom,heres a link for a spare cheap battery.

Comment

Working...
                              X