Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

google problems!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google problems!!!!

Anyone know anything about this, cant use google, ok with other search engines anyone know why this is happening and how to sort it.
    Keep getting this message whatever i search for

Forbidden
    Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?hl=en&q=dogs+names&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en &ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&client=pub-7803381336700505&channel=3181435462&cof= from this server. (Client IP address: 212.100.250.217)

The website you've just visited has tried to provide you with search results from Google. Unfortunately, the site violates our terms of service so your search could not be completed. If you would like to continue with your search, please click the link below, which will take you directly to Google and the results you've requested. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to conduct future searches directly from google.com or through the Google Toolbar, which can be downloaded for free from this address: Google Toolbar.
    Click here to continue your search on Google.

Other than being on a works comp with a barring system i've no idea sadly Steve.
    [B]MALC[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Just down load the Google toolbar problem solved pretty sure i had the same thing when i first went on the net plus it saves loading a search engine, unless you have got one of the others loaded. Google tool bar has one or two useful features like auto form fill and a spell checker

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

is that link safe?

Comment

My granddaughter clicked on google search on google taskbar and got the same error message. I use yahoo search which is google and that works OK.Never noticed this before.
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
          X