Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

One Foot In The Prem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Foot In The Prem!

i hope you were all watching last night when the famous derby county beat southampton on penalties to book our place at the new wembley. what an occasion its going to be! i cant wait. to go to the old wembley with derby or england was always a great day out, so when we go on the 28th of may to the new one will be a special one. first season of the new wembley etc, it will be fantastic. come on you rams. dont care who we get either, any team can beat the other on the day, so its either the baggies or wolves to the slaughter hopefully!
    i try hard, but sometimes.......

You blew your chance when you let sunderland and blues over take you.Enjoy wembley,but a midland club is going up.
    cornerstone.

Comment

Good luck from the Owls - much rather have you up there than either of the midlands clubs - especially Wolves !!!!!.

There's no better way to go up than the play off's !!!

Comment

so its either the baggies or wolves to the slaughter hopefully!

Dont bank on it

Comment

The baggies must be favourites now with Supa Kev on fire six goals in last 3 games.

Comment

I think they are in with a shout,trouble with Albion they are so unpredictable

Comment

Albion 2-0.Watched derby bottle it against crystal palace which allowed the blues to go up.Ex blues player scoring as well.Being a villa fan i was obviously cheering for derby as i had for weeks,i had to get p----d listening to hysterical banter of what they were going to do to the villa next year.Also larry teapot is still grinning about it.
              cornerstone

Comment

Hopefully if West Brom go up - they'll let us have Steve Watson back next season !!!

Comment

we have already given you Darren moore ratboy.
                  http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Steve Watson and Darren Moore have a lot in common.......they both turn faster than the QE2........but only just.

Comment

come on you rams im glad im not the only rams fan

Comment

Good luck Derby

Comment

the big game at wembley tomoro and thats where i am heading in the morning :P

Comment

come on where are all you baggies fans... good luck tomorrow you baggy boys we know if we play sumat like we should have too much for them... Best of luck and if anyone is going down to wembley enjoy it and have a great day
                            :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
                            [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

cheers mate, surely noone will not enjoy wembley even if they lose! great site and atmosphere

Comment

Working...
                              X