Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Did you get the storms last night
    Only one clap of thunder but it was right over the house and the windows shook, I nearly fell off the couch. I bought a new tent from asda and put it up in the garden to test it out................it leaks
    I put the pool up for the kids yesterday because it has been red hot for a week now, the inflatable ring at the top went down and I lost half the water , so there I was at 1.30am with me footpump blowing it back up

DUH!!

Been nice, we put swimming pool out too. abit cloudy today but its humid. I dont think weve had storms.... they havnt woke me up anyway!
    [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

It absolutely bounced down here, and don't look too clever now

Comment

its not fair. We didn't have any storms. Only excitement we had was a joyrider burning out a car on a near by carpark.
        [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Tracey[/COLOR]:D
        [I]fishing is for life
        not just for a few weeks
        [B][COLOR="Blue"]DSBLJ[/COLOR][/B][/I]

Comment

Only a few light showers here, but the weather forecast is a bit bleak for the next couple of days.

Comment

Just had our 1st rain, forcast all way up till Sunday
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Working...
            X