Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

It cant be right..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It cant be right..

When schools and hospitals are being shut down due to lack of funds why should Ken Livingstone be allowed to spend £100m of tax payers money on a bloody mosque...

sign this if you think it should not be allowed.

Petition to: Abolish plans to build a £100 million mega Mosque.

Yeah, how about sending the 100M up here to south yorkshire to all of those affected by the flooding. There are still hundreds of people living in leisure centres up here!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Go back about 2 years when I posted about this country becoming a muslim state on md's and everybody was slagging me off. .
      http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

We import more Beggars and Theives than any country in the world. This is England. Let them bloody worship in our Churches, but tell em to wash their feet.

Sorry Brian. Feel free to delete this if you feel its caused offence
        Last edited by woody1; 5 July 2007, 07:13 PM.

Comment

How can he delete your post Kev your spot on. .
          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Signed it
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

me too. hull is awash with the dregs of other countries criminals. i notice they dont house them any where near the people who make these decisions. they even get an allowance to puchase a car. insured? what do you think. what would happen if i wanted to build a church using their money in the middle of one of their capitals ? funny how they cant wait to leave the country that upholds their way of life!
              the carrot bites back:D
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                Yeah, how about sending the 100M up here to south yorkshire to all of those affected by the flooding. There are still hundreds of people living in leisure centres up here!

Signed it. Why have a Mosque as a dirty great land mark in this country

Comment

Hi Guys,
                  I signed it a few weeks ago, I echo all the setiments above when will the people who are supposed to run our country going to get there fingers out and start looking after the indiginous people instead of pandering to every other nationality.
                  It makes me sick to see that if you are from anywhere other than here you are given everything on a plate and yet we still have OAP'S that cannot even heat ther own homes in the winter time, it really makes all the suffering these people went through in the wars seem a complete waste of time .

Comment

The DVLA reckon they know where every untaxed vehicle is but our immigrations office aint got a clue as to where half the ethnics and asians have gone. Perhaps we should give the job to the DVLA.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                      Best comment yet simon

Comment

Working...
                      X