Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Unluckiest man in Doncaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unluckiest man in Doncaster

Am I the unluckiest man in Doncaster?

Since the start of last month -

My car was reveresed into.
    My house was flooded and I lost everything downstairs and wont be living there for at least 6 months.
    My house was broken into on Thrusday night and all the electricals we saved and jewelery was stolen.
    My house was broken into again on Saturday night and loads of clothes, toiletries, books, baby clothes and CD's were taken!

What is this world coming too..... and to top it all off I am now living at the mother in laws house - think I am on the edge of a breakdown!!!!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Simon I hope you get good luck from now on!! Really sorry for you mate!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Bloody hell Simon I hope all your stuff is insured. I know its not the point but it will help.
      http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Yes I'm insured - its more the upset for the wife and the things you cant replace like her grandmothers engagement ring that her grandad saved up for 3 years to buy!
        Simon Young
        Admin

Comment

The local paper is doing a feature on us this week... surprise surprise as soon as the local paper got onto it 30 mins later I had a policeman at my house installing a silent alarm linked to the station!
          Simon Young
          Admin

Comment

the only way is up mate and although sentimental things are held dear no life was lost which happened near us.a lot of people will be glad to see the back of this year
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Can't believe whats happened Simon, that is without doubt some serious bad luck, you must have done something really bad in a previous life. I hope things get a lot better for you (be hard to get worse). It must be really soul destroying, especially with the new baby as well. Chin up mate. I'm guessing that I wont see you on the bank anytime soon either.

Comment

Mate, alot of my tackle has gone in the skip too! My fridge freezer in the garage had toppled over and smashed nearly all my top 3's at the end of my garage... hope to be back fishing early august!
                Simon Young
                Admin

Comment

that is bad cocka but to live at mother in laws tops it,joke,hope you get it all sorted soon and get a couple of matches under your belt.
                  a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

Simon, I know it wont be high on the list of priorities right now, but maybe dave brettle can can repair the top kits, or are they totally goosed?

Comment

Sorry to hear that simon,all the best to you the wife and kids mate ps are the top sets still in the skip

Comment

I will need to be replacing my tournament pro and a load of top kits so any help on that front will be much appreciated. Have you seen me in the free press this week! http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/...icleid=3044164
                        Last edited by Oneabung; 19 July 2007, 11:11 AM.
                        Simon Young
                        Admin

Comment

That looks like a nightmare mate, mind you its absolutely banging down here at the moment.

Comment

Least you and your family are still alive Simon

Thoughts go to you and your family- must be a nightmare but in time hopefully you can build your home up. I know theres lots of things that are irreplaceable. Good luck
                            [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Just read the story Simon, absolutely disgusting , they are nothing but scum

Comment

Working...
                              X