Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The RAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RAIN

I don't know about anyone else but i am totaly fed up with the rain, it seems to have been raining every day for the last 3 weeks. All my fishing gear is permanantly wet and covered in mud.

When will the summer start hopefully befor the return to Rolfs.
    Steve Davies

All my fishing gear is covered in fish slime, i'm loving it. Ha Ha.
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

I scrape the slime off and put it into the net i need the extra weight, i'm not a bagging machine like you.
      Steve Davies

Comment

I can't scrape mine off i may never replace it. Ha Ha
        Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
        If you havnt got a good partner.
        Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

We had summer here yesterday about 20c

today rain rain rain and more rain

No wonder so many people live abroad
          [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I know what you mean GEM my brother's a builder and he moved to tenerife 11 months ago and thanks to modern technology i.e the web cam i can see him next to his pool every week sunning himself. The only reason i havn't moved out there is tenerife doesn't have any coarse fishing.(the wife thinks we haven't moved because of the working conditions [to hot to work]not the lack of fishing)
            Steve Davies

Comment

Over here the rains stopped for now the clouds lifted a little but its blowing up a bit, quite squawly too. I,m at holly farm in the morning, a long way to go for a washout

Comment

We Northern lads from Notts cant get enough rain as we like the Ducks up here (ask Larry) . It has persitently rain here all day and is still p*****G it down as I type we are at Kiveton Park in the morning and the umbrella and waterproofs were the first thing in the wagon, not fishing well at the moment due to the conditions so like you Woody we are in for a bit of a gruler.

Quack Quack all, my god my feet are webbing together .
                Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                ><((((?>
                .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Its just stopped here first time since last night,but another load forecast for tonight

Comment

[QUOTE=weldec]We Northern lads from Notts cant get enough rain as we like the Ducks up here (ask Larry) .QUOTE]
                    Nottingham northern

Comment

I'm still waiting for my first visit of the season to the Trent, will it ever get back to normal level?

Comment

Working...
                      X