Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tits

Yesterday when my Wife and I came home from a days fishing we found that a bird had got into our bedroom through a small window.My wife is very superstitiouse and she says it is a sign of a death in the family, (so if you do'nt hear from me in the near future).

I opened a larger window and let the bird out, can somebody let me know if they have heared of this before.

Cheers

The bird in question was a Blue Tit or Great Tit.

losd of waffle mate......supersition i do ladders bin chain mail its all rubbish ....look at it the other way..you are a hero for releasing the bird
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Tits

Cheers Larry,

Thats a weight off my mind, I can relax again.

Comment

Bet a lot of guys read your thread though!!!
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

tit

thats not luck i went fishing yesterday without the wife when i came home found out she had got out through a small window now that is luck... a load of rubbish this shoes on table,umberella up in house i do it and have no problems at all its all rubbish...
          a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

My mother in law will not wear green or let anyone in the family wear it... we look a right bunch on numptys on Paddys day!
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

It's a sign of a death when a bird flies into the window, not through it.
              usually the birds

Comment

I was loading my fishing gear in the car once and a small sparrow must have flew in un-noticed by myself. Afer a few miles it started flying about in the car finally coming to rest on the dash. I think it was frightened so much that it allowed me to pick it up and let it go, probably about 20 miles from home.

Comment

Heres a couple of pretty birds that stopped with me for a night They just hopped through the patio doors and took refuge on top of the fridge/freezer

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

superstitious

my wife is from Italy she is very superstitious, in Italy if a owe starts who ting out side your window then there is going to be a death in the family well that what they say IN Italy. my mum just don't like 16th of every mouth its a bad luck, it the day are mums dad died and some of are family members as well on the 16th. mum never happy when me and the bro is traveling to a fishing match or just traveling maybe on hols, even the wife is like that now .

Comment

B.U.A
                      Did you previously post on here using the username CJA?
                      [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

always stand on keys if i drop them dont cross on the stairs oh and dont shagthe sister in law it wasnt very lucky for me
                        the carrot bites back:D
                        ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by madforit
                          B.U.A
                          Did you previously post on here using the username CJA?

I wished i could get a couple of tits in my bedroom,

Comment

I think maybe he was born or concieved on the 16th

Comment

madforit

If you are asking me mad, no I have never used any other name but ferryman, what does B.U.A. stand for.

Comment

Working...
                              X