Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Would you belive it !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you belive it !

Went on a match on sunday, anyway cut a long story short I was soaking wet through ! As I always do aswell after a good session of fishing I always put my nets on the washing line to dry out, this time I put my jacket, and bib and brace on there. went for a quick pint and come back to put them away ! Not only to find some scruffy tinker had me clothes off ! yeah. bib and brace and jacket was gone proper gutted as I only had these 3 week, cost me 160 for the preston drifish 1000 and they gone ******** ***** ****
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

missing

always one out there ,had same 2 years ago with all my tackle from garage ,you can never be too careful bet you would love to catch the theiving ......... eh if you do give them one for me ..
    a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

missing

by the way was it a good pint
      a pint of johns and a bag of planters please:D:D

Comment

Bucking Fastards
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I wouldent mind but what on earth can you do with them ? They reek of fish and there filthy. Love to find the little s***s. No point claiming on the house insurance either cause it will take about 15 years to come through
          [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Originally posted by always3rd
            by the way was it a good pint
            expensive one
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

was. Burger chips and a pint from wetherspoons. 4 quid

Comment

Better keep you're eye out for a scumbag dressed like a fisherman, bad luck that mate.

Comment

Working...
                X