Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

world at your fingertips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world at your fingertips

hello all,

ever had the www and time to surf and you dont knw what to tyoe at your fingertips.
    cantv believe i am lost for interest

Sorry can only read queens english.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

How's the quick release 007 ejector seatbox coming on?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

It,s coming alone fine mate, swivel works a treat, I,m going to adapt a side footplate before I post pictures up.
        I have seen a rive D36 footplate advertised on subfish, but when i contacted them they had none in stock and are unlikely to be getting any in, so i am having trouble sourcing somewhere that stocks a folding footplate for a D36 at the moment.
        I am a tackle tart so i want it to match the front footplate and the one advertised on the subfish website would have been ideal.
        Will post pics when finished, won,t be for a few weeks though.

Regards Stuart

Comment

Try sending tackle21 a pm on here,shooter-he seems to get hold of a lot of rive boxes and accessories. Worth a try. Are you not going with the ash tray option then? (Just kidding) ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

^ lol
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
            X