Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What the hell is wrong with this site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is wrong with this site!!!

I'm trying to read stuff on this forum and the damn page keeps jumping up and down because the ridiculous 'Betfred' banner at the top is going on and off all the time. Can somebody sort this out as its really irritating as you cannot read the page properly.

Why do we have to have that rubbish at the top anyway. This is an Angling forum not gambling!!

This has never done this before for me so obviously something has been altered to make it do this. Whoever controls this please sort it out!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just be patient,we are all having the same problem(well i am anyway) its obviously a glitch and will be sorted soon.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

It looks like it is to do with the adverts at the top, which may have nothing to do with this site.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rover220coupeturbo/ta3.jpg[/IMG]

Effort = Success

Comment

Originally posted by Azz View Post
        It looks like it is to do with the adverts at the top, which may have nothing to do with this site.
        Get in touch with Simon,I know how clever you are,but he may not.lol.
        Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

M
          e

t
          o
          o,

i
          t

k
          e
          e
          p
          s

j
          u
          m
          p
          i
          n
          g
          !

;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Me too i am sure simon will sort it out , logging off now , my eyes have gone funny , they keep jumping.

Comment

driving me bloody mad please could it be sorted very soon thankyou regards john rhodes

Comment

alright
                me?
                to
                seems
                brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

I don't know if simon's been working on it but its stopped jumping on mine this morning.
                  Steve Davies

Comment

It was doing it at 4am but not now. The blank box in the ad has now gone. Cheers to mr fixit!!
                    If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Maver Man View Post
                      I'm trying to read stuff on this forum and the damn page keeps jumping up and down because the ridiculous 'Betfred' banner at the top is going on and off all the time. Can somebody sort this out as its really irritating as you cannot read the page properly.

Why do we have to have that rubbish at the top anyway. This is an Angling forum not gambling!!

This has never done this before for me so obviously something has been altered to make it do this. Whoever controls this please sort it out!!
                      The ads at the top of the page may just provide some revenue to help keep this site FREE of charge to us members, so why should they not be there?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X