Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

whats the most stupidest thing you've ever done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the most stupidest thing you've ever done ?

i done a few daft things but this rates as my no 1.

in my younger days i was in the merchant navy and we had just docked at stanlow near ellesmere port anticipating a great run ashore. however i had been having problems with a bleeding pile and desperately wanted it to stop when i had a brain wave.
    you know when you cut yourself shaving and you splash a bit of aftershave on and it stops well yes i thought ' that will do the trick'
    one big handful of brut up the jacksy and i was bouncing off the ceiling and doing the wall of death round the cabin talk about johnny cash and ring of fire
    bit of advice......DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

LMFAO . PMSFL LMAO LOL

That has got to be the most funniest thing I have ever heard of in my life. Peeing myself here lol.

I hav'nt done anything that bad.. Well, Came home drunk with a curry and decided to heat it up in the micro.... Yes with the foil tin and boom... microwave blew up and curry was all on the wall, ceiling, floor everywhere. was at home them days and me parents tw***ed me
    Last edited by polepot; 7 September 2007, 11:17 PM.
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
    X