Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cheap Car Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Car Insurance

So today i passed my test and whilst looking at car insurance for the worst cars imaginable i was getting quote of 4k + im 18 and rather frustrated. Any of you guys have sons that have found cheap car insurance somewhere?

any help would be appreciated
    Personal Bests

Pike-23lb
    Perch-3lb
    Tench-5 1/2lb
    Carp-15lb
    Barbel-10 1/2lb
    Chub 5 1/4lb
    Roach 1 1/2lb
    Rudd 2lb
    Bream 6 1/2lb

Congrats mate,on passing your test!
    My eldest is 18 and the prices he's been quoted are ridiculous! £3k to insure a mini that's worth £500 tops! I don't know how youngsters are supposed to pay that. Just keep plugging away on the comparison sites-try the one that rafa benitez sings opera in the advert for. Go compaaaaare! ;-) Good luck mate.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

cheers paul and iv tried all i can at the moment. It just annoys me how some young drive drive like maniacs and so we all get seen as being the same and so have to suffer. Then the government whine that too many new drivers are on the road with no insurance. I never knew the go compare guys name, but thanks to you i do
      Personal Bests

Pike-23lb
      Perch-3lb
      Tench-5 1/2lb
      Carp-15lb
      Barbel-10 1/2lb
      Chub 5 1/4lb
      Roach 1 1/2lb
      Rudd 2lb
      Bream 6 1/2lb

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
        Congrats mate,on passing your test!
        My eldest is 18 and the prices he's been quoted are ridiculous! £3k to insure a mini that's worth £500 tops! I don't know how youngsters are supposed to pay that. Just keep plugging away on the comparison sites-try the one that rafa benitez sings opera in the advert for. Go compaaaaare! ;-) Good luck mate.
        Colin

Comment

Working...
        X