Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

England v Israel - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Israel - Saturday

Come on then, this is a match we definately need to win...

Lets see who can get nearest to the correct outcome (not just the score but what transpires during the game - example and my contribution below)

Result - England 1 - Israel 1

I reckon Steve McClown starts with a load of old rubbish on the pitch as usual, and england are tentative and go behind to an early goal from a set piece ... we then struggle to get into the game not producing any end product. Gerrard although he started has to come off at half time, Owen is replaced late in the game by Crouch who heads a late equaliser... the best thing to come out of the game is McClown is sacked the following day (well we can but hope!)
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

what about worse case scenario simon !!
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by compleat tangler
      what about worse case scenario simon !!
      Someone reminds McClaren that Crouch is suspended.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

England will sail through it 3 or 4 nil ......doesnt matter who plays or who doesnt .WE are England champions of the world in everything........oh i still have some St George flags left over from the euro competions if any one wants any.....actually i have 700 if you want to make an offer
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

i rekon eng will go 2-0 up in first half.. then sit back on it.. for israel to pull one back just after half time.. and then eng to panic resulting in 2-2

Comment

England 2 - 1 Israel

2 goals just before half time and then we sit back and Israel snatch a late goal for 5 mins of panic.

What about odd shaped balls??

England - America as we begin our defence of our world title
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
            [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
              Come on then, this is a match we definately need to win...

Lets see who can get nearest to the correct outcome (not just the score but what transpires during the game - example and my contribution below)

Result - England 1 - Israel 1

I reckon Steve McClown starts with a load of old rubbish on the pitch as usual, and england are tentative and go behind to an early goal from a set piece ... we then struggle to get into the game not producing any end product. Gerrard although he started has to come off at half time, Owen is replaced late in the game by Crouch who heads a late equaliser... the best thing to come out of the game is McClown is sacked the following day (well we can but hope!)
              Shall I slit my wrists now or after the match?

1-0 England

Comment

i am not going to under estimate Israel, but England as not got there best team at the mo. with key players missing so i think it be 1-0 to England but that's what i think.........

Comment

just heard robinson is in goal instead of calamity james.....mclaren has dropped something already....a bollock. i think we wil do them 3 - 0 but it will be 0-0 at half time and we will get booed off the pitch. i was supposed to be taking the missus to switzerland next year ( she doesn't realize there is euro going on ) if we dont qualify thats the last place i want to go to ps have scotland been knocked out yet ??
                  the carrot bites back:D
                  ooh you are awful!!

Comment

I think England 2 1 Israel

Comment

To be honest They did play very well. You know what I think made the difference, Em Heskey. Jesus he ran all over, help up the ball well, and thats what we needed. He has not played for england for 3 years and he come in to it like that. We need him no matter what anyone says.

In theory we have the best league in the world, some of the best players in the world but we get nothing. Do you think this could be a turn around bringing heskey back up front with owen. I think so. Let us know what you guys think.

PS. I had way way to much to drink watching this so I could be over reacting. lol
                      [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
                      X