Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

England v Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Russia

my team

Robinson
    Terry
    Richards
    Ferdinand
    A.Cole
    Gerrad
    Hargreaves
    Lampard
    Wright- Phillips
    Owen
    Crouch

Subs to come on

Heskey
    J.cole

England 2-0 Russia
    Lampard
    Crouch

why change a winning team?

Comment

I swap Hargeaves for J.cole

Comment

What happend to Barry, he had a good game,made two assists?

Comment

why would you play Lampard and not Joe Cole and why play Hargreaves for Barry he played well and why swap Crouch for Heskey when he played well... Am you sure your not Sven or Mclaren????? In fact the 3 players you've dropped were 3 of the better England performers... Strange selection if you ask me
          :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
          [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Sven or Mclaren ! Shoot them both, Get Big Sammy Allardyce. He will sort them out for sure
            [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

I would play Gerrard, because I do not know Gerrad.

Comment

tougher game like hargreaves in the middle will need to be stronger up front stick with heskey and owen nick it 2-1 c'mon
                the carrot bites back:D
                ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Definately cant play Gerrard and Lampard in the same team any more, has to be one or the other - Gareth Barry proved that - he isnt all that as a player but because it freed Steve G the team flowed much better.

Bet we struggle against the ruskies though - they looked a threat this weekend, much moreso than lowly Israel!!
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung
                    Definately cant play Gerrard and Lampard in the same team any more, has to be one or the other - Gareth Barry proved that - he isnt all that as a player but because it freed Steve G the team flowed much better.

Bet we struggle against the ruskies though - they looked a threat this weekend, much moreso than lowly Israel!!
                    So who did Russia look a threat against? Wasnt it Macedonia? How do they compare against lowly Israel. I dont think the Russians will pose us any threat as long as we play our normal high tempo game.

Comment

Hargreaves and Lampard are both ruled according to SKy sports .
                      Why change?
                      they played as a team rather than a bunch of individuals.
                      Terminaly bewildered:confused:

Comment

The team played with pride,nobody let us down,players like richards,barry and heskey proved their critics wrong by playing with pride and passion.We have lacked that in certain games,and the big names keep getting picked.Play the same team.If mcclaren changes the team and they lose then everyone will want him sacked.He can justify selecting the same team because of how well they performed.Richards like heskey is big and strong and can rough the russians up.Barry will split their defence open,and his corners are second to none.makes me proud to be a villa fan.KEEP THE SAME TEAM MAC
                        cornerstone

Comment

We should stroll through it easily. Our only threat is if the russian's play Anna Kournikova, quick and cracking upfront
                          [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

never change a winning side. not a big fan of heskey but did the job
                            [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

If hesky scores on wednesday and plays well again,then his value will shoot up.Seem to remember the bluenoses thought they had mugged wigan when they sold him.Maybe wigan are a bit cuter than they thought.On the team selection it looks like hargreaves is out,so i think the same team it will be.Looking forward to it.
                              cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                              X