Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

iPhone and Blackberry users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone and Blackberry users

Hi,

Anyone with an iPhone or blackberry, I have just installed a new ap to help run the site on those types of phones.... can anyone test it and report back?

You need to download the Tapatalk App... the full version is £1.79 and there is a free 'read only' version.

Once you have downloaded the Tapatalk App you can find Talk Angling in the >Sports >Fishing & Hunting section...
    Last edited by Oneabung; 14 October 2010, 10:43 AM.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

whats the app i have to download?

Comment

Hi simon,been doing it on my blackberry for over a year-the only thing I've not been able to get are my visitor messages,so I'll check and see if I can now.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hi Simon
        I'm keen to try it on my iphone.
        On a secondary note, who developed the app? Was it you or did you have it done? I ask because I'm looking to get one developed myself for a project Im involved with. Any help would be gratefully received
        Regards...Mark
        Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Ive never had a problem running the site on Iphone, it used to be a bit flaky on Blackberry but that was a while ago, what have you added then ?

Comment

Looking at his post i believe he has added the app to the v bulletin software so that those using Iphones or blackberry should find the site easier to use. I use windows mobile and the site works fine for me.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Always has worked fine on my iPhone can't see any differnce what so ever

Comment

Its the Tapatalk app... we should be listed in their directory now and that supposedly makes the whole forum experience muc improved.

The Tapatalk App costs £1.79 for the full version and there is a free 'read only version'
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                X