Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Great film....Looking For Eric..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great film....Looking For Eric..

I watched this last night, best thing I have seen in a while.

Basically, a bloke has a nervous breakdown, and his fascination with Cantona helps him out of it, as an imaginary Cantona guides him through his problems.

I'm not a great follower of football, but I think Cantona is a bit of a legend after he gave that leeds fan the good news. Some great footage of him, and his acting in it is very good.

I looked in the TV listings, and it's not coming up, but it will be on again on film four.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Yes I watched it last week a good film. Crystal palace fan got the drop kick though.

Comment

Luke have you seen District 9.
      Check it out if you havn't. Peter Jackson directed it but don't let that put you off. Very entertaining.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by billynobites View Post
        Yes I watched it last week a good film. Crystal palace fan got the drop kick though.
        There you go, thats how much I know about footie! There was a leeds link with cantona though wasn't there?

Thought district 9 was great, Peter Jackson is ok, the LOTR anyway! He could be a bit darker, but then the kids would miss out.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
        X