Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Power snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power snooker

The term lead ballon comes to mind,what do you think.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Roger that! just like power crown green bowls!
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

I am happy to watch MOST sports when the top pro"s are competeing, but unless they sort this one out a bit sharpish i feel its doomed to fail.
      Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Typical Barry Hearne material....Speed it up....Throw the odd dolly bird in....and its bound to succeed....not this time Baz !!

Comment

That sport you get 1 player push a Tea pot aross the floor & 2 other players Polish the floor till it stops is Fantastic
          Colin

Comment

power snooker

my wife and i watched it last night and what a joke that is i bet joe davis fred davis alex higgins must be turning in their graves an insult to a credited sport i remember when alex higgins started they turned him down first time round cause he went to a meeting without a tie then last night ali carter wearing a bright gold shirt then youve got the crowd screaming cheat cause a player is using a rest jesus h

Comment

Power snooker

Can't wait for power fish o mania..!!

Comment

Pants
                OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                X