Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clocks go back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocks go back

I have seen that the government are thinking about stopping the clocks go back as it messes up childrens sleeping routines or something?
    What are your views?
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

You should have asked me this at 4.45 this morning when my 2 yr old was demanding breakfast milk.

I agree with them! For the short amount of times it is lighter in the morning or evening, it's not worth the aggro.

Even more spooky, my mobile phone does not auto update, and this morning I got 3 missed calls from the future!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

It is a good idea to stop it and even senior students are getting to school shattered! it doesnt benefit anyone
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

you only turn up tired for 2-3 days maximum.
        but i woke up fine this morning at 6:30 and wasnt tired at all.

Comment

Yes i couldnt believe mobile never changed on its own
          But my watch did
          Colin

Comment

As i said it doesnt benefit anyone does it?

Comment

Apparently it benefits the Scottish cos in the Highlands it's dark a lot longer.( Don't matter they have extended daylight in the summer.) But what the heck they want Independance, so when they get it, they can have their own time zone.
              No insult intended Dave.
              If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

So shouldnt they have it and not us then?

Comment

Its was done for the benefit of the farmers

Comment

Surely the Government should cut their benefits in line with everyone else.
                    If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

can run evening matches longer.....cant wait.......and if its bad for kids thats good news for me
                      In darkness we do what we can
                      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                        and if its bad for kids thats good news for me
                        eh?
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Working...
                        X