Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Whos going...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos going...

to the dragoncarp exibition this weekend at alcester?
    I might go over with my grandad if the weathers nothing special
    Tickets are free so might be worth going (Nathan)
    Hope to see some of you there.
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

It's not Alcester mate,it's Alcester Road,Kings Heath,Birmingham.

Alcester is near Redditch.

Cocks Moors Woods Leisure Centre
    Alcester Road South
    Kings Heath
    Birmingham
    UK
    B14 6ER

Comment

i'd love to go, shame it's somewhat too far to cycle from norfolk!
      i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

If its anything like trentham gardens last week i wouldn't bother,what a pile of crud.
        Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Its a bit like poundland mate, you might find the odd bargain but most of it is not worth a second glance,if youve got nowt else to do and youve got a free entrty ticket pop along you might get lucky but dont expect too much from it,last year Idid the whole show in 15 mins and bought 3 controller floats.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

oh you make it sound so rubbish i have got all my bday money and want a lot from it and it better not disappoint me lol

Comment

Might pop in for some keep nets usualy manage to get 6 for about £50
              its one of those man things i think tend to change them @least annualy
              Colin

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, only clicked on this cos i thought you were on about the X factor lol ;-)

Wagner, Wagner, Wagner!
                To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Connor : A journey from rugby to brum and back for a Dragon Tackle Show save yourself some time go down the local tip look in the skips and then take your g/dad for a pint .
                  MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

I remember going to the forerunners of these type events at Newark showground,30 mins queing to get in,squashed like sardines trying to get round the hundreds of stalls,thousands of bargains from ,discontinued lines,slight seconds,bankrupt stock to even second hand gear on some stalls,I still have a lot of the gear i bought and would not go unless i had £200.00 in my bin to spend,last year at Cocksmoor i spent £1.50.

Comment

me and connor went and it was pretty good i got a new riddle, a new feeder rod,pole sock,keepnet arm,stotz,map hollo laccy,universal top kit and only spent £35 or so

connor got a new pole roller,riddle,double ripple bar,horse shoe laccy safety things and he only spent £20

so all in all a good day

Comment

Connor,save your money up and get your grandad to take you to 'the big one' in farnboro next march,which is much bigger (quite a drive,mind you!)and spend the rest of the day fishing at gold valley-a perfect day! ;-)
                        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Well done lads,glad you found a few bargains.

Comment

Me too!
                            To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

i felt a bit bummed (excuese the pun) when i found that the £5 unhooking mats had run out, and i was deciding on a keepnet and landing net
                              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X