Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Corrie special effects....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrie special effects....

What was that dross!

It was like watching stingray!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Did you see the tram driver when the tram came over?i swear it was Postman pat.

Comment

I reckon the tram driver was the Hood.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

The effects were REALLY bad!
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

I didn't see the episode I was enjoying Liverpool fc v ashton vila, but what do you guys expect from a low budget light entertainment program
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

The Special Effects team must have been used on Both Programs
            They were No better on the Football
            They should have used the effect were the Room seemed to bear down on that Bloke sat in the house
            When the 3rd Goal hit the Back of the net.
            As it seemed to me that @ that precise time my beloved VILLA had Finaly hit
            Rock Bottom
            With performances like that Relegation is a we Dont have a chance of suviving
            The Girl with the Tram on top of her Stands more chance of surviving
            Colin

Comment

We'll be ok when lerner spends about 30 million in january.lol.I think the villa will beat the baggies this week,a point at wigan next week and the boat will stop rocking.QUOTE=BIG COL;236386]The Special Effects team must have been used on Both Programs
              They were No better on the Football
              They should have used the effect were the Room seemed to bear down on that Bloke sat in the house
              When the 3rd Goal hit the Back of the net.
              As it seemed to me that @ that precise time my beloved VILLA had Finaly hit
              Rock Bottom
              With performances like that Relegation is a we Dont have a chance of suviving
              The Girl with the Tram on top of her Stands more chance of surviving[/QUOTE]

Comment

Sorry about my spelling fellas,
                i think my key pad has Frozen.
                Colin

Comment

Col.
                  The first half looked like an old pals act to me. Houllier set that team out to defend deep and didn't change it till the game was beyond you. The man's a clown.
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Mmmmm what do you guys reckon to the anaconda, tail whip, pause , creaking (Titanic) sound effects ?????/

Comment

Arsene wenger said he never saw a thing,the train driver looked like a polish immigrant just caught on cctv ha ha ha
                      Last edited by hurricane; 7 December 2010, 05:12 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

apparently it cost 1 million on special effects for that dross guess the FX company saw them comin, sting ray had better effects than either corrie and the footie!!!
                        [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
                        [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Her indoors had some dealings with this at work, and that tram scene took 2 years to orchestrate, as the ownners of the Manchester tram network did not want to be seen in a bad light, hence the fact the bar explosion was the cause of the crash, as opposed to driver error or tram failure.

That was nothing though compared to the work the producers at ITV had to do to teach Ken Barlow to fein a look of surprise.

here:

YouTube - Coronation Street - Tram Crash & Explosion (6th December 2010)
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Ken doesnt do surprised anymore,how can he when hes pulled emma jesson!

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone View Post
                              Ken doesnt do surprised anymore,how can he when hes pulled emma jesson!
                              I had to google her.

No wonder he spends all his time at work on the sofa doing crosswords, poor bloke must be knackered!
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X