Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

ROBINSON in or OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBINSON in or OUT

Should NcNugget stick with Robinson for there game with Croatia.

McNugget TO GO

Question , How do I add smilies to the end of a sentence?

Ferryman Who do you suggest replaces both Robinson and McClaren, its fine to say get shot thats the easy bit the hard bit is finding competent replacements.
    To add smilies you need to either reply to a post or go advanced smilies should then be available on the right of where you are typing

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

When you"post reply" the smilies appear for you to choose on the right of the posting box!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Thanks Brian, Thanks Kingfisher, Brian I would have dropped Robinson a long time ago when he was letting 4 goals in for Spurs, I would play James in goal and would appoint Sam Allardyce as Manager.

I would not appoint a foreign manager to manage ENGLAND

Cheers
        Last edited by ferryman; 20 October 2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

James aint called Calamity for nothing is he, hes been tried and found wanting at the highest level, just maybe its time for the likes of Chris Kirkland or Scott Carson to get a chance but would you have played either on Wednesday.
          I would have said yes to big Sam but there was some questions hanging over his head at the time of appointment of McClaren, ok he done a fair job at Bolton but he is not setting the world alight at Newcastle is he, me I would like to see Harry Redknap given a chance assuming we dont want another foriegner in charge, but again he was subject to questions over transfers.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Brian your right about Calamty, but after the way Robinson has played for club and country I believe he should have played against Russia and hope he plays against Croatia.
            Scott Carson definatley for the future and once we are knocked out he should be brought into the senior squad and played.
            I also believe McNugget had some skeletons in the cupboard, (who has'nt).

Off to watch Everton v Liverpool now.

Cheers

Comment

Its not about finding a competant manager..

Its about finding a competant manager that wants the job!

Look at the Big Phil situation...virtually signed the contract before the press did their bit in persuading him it was not the right job for him..

Comment

Working...
              X