Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay

Do people really buy cars off Ebay? Thinking of putting mine on there but would it sell

I reckon it is possible to sell anything on Ebay and you may just be surprised in what you may get for your motor. Do a search for clios and then have a look at the completed listings on the left hand side, that will give you some ideas on how much.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Yes I have bought cars off ebay.... just advertise it and tell people they have to come and view it before putting in a serious bid. Also remember to put on the advert "This car is advertised elsewhere so I reserve the right to cancel the auction if it sells" - then you can take an offer there and then if someone wants it.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Thanks chaps, just had a look , won't be going on holiday with what I get for it

Comment

My son-in-law as sold 2 and bought one off e/bay with no probs.

Comment

yea but they werent clios ,,,,,this clio must be antique its been on here months
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Not the price range you was hopeing some are paying for Clio's then i take it Neil

Yes in answer to your question we have sold 1 of our old cars on there.....

wait for it.....

£21

spares & repairs of coarse!
              [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X