Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

smokin !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokin !

My paj has just failed mot on emissions, only slightly over . I serviced it and blocked the erg (still dont know wot that does). Anybody have any ideas for a quick (cheap) fix?
    PLEASE

Bottle of injector cleaner in the fuel, Then just before you take it into M O T CENTRE GET THE ENGINE REALLY HOT (REV THE BALLS OUT OF IT) Works every time as long as the cat is not shagged
    Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
    If you havnt got a good partner.
    Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Polepot i had a spacewaggon which failed its mot on emmissions for the last 3 years until i got rid. I got it through by putting a full bottle of redex in a third of a tank of petrol and rev'd the nuts of it for an hour befor the retest. On the last one i tried it befor the test and it still failed so took it to the mitsi garage and all they did was put there version of redex in the engine direct and it passed.

One thing i was told was never use supermarket petrol has this will cause these sort of problems.
      Steve Davies

Comment

Cheers lads, just got egr off now, packed solid with gunk . Ive got the redex in, never heard of puttin it in the engine

Comment

Just get it and rev the nuts out of it 10 mins before you take it down for the test mate - works every time! And when I say rev it I mean give it everything for about 30 seconds till you have a big dirty cloud behind the wagon!
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

gona take it out n blast it up n down lancs before it goes in

Comment

It Passed !!!!!!
              :d:d:d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by polepot View Post
                It Passed !!!!!!